Safety Guidelines and Sign Ups for
In Person Worship Services
We are officially opening in person services starting August 16th! You've already seen some of the safety changes we've implemented on the stream, but before we open up the doors, we wanted to brief you on everything we're doing (and that we'll need your help doing) to keep each person safe at our Ministry Center on Sundays.
10 Points of Protection on Sunday Morning
1. COVID-19 health screening for all staff, volunteers, and visitors prior to entering the MC.
2. Everyone must wear a mask at all times. Exceptions include vocalists and speakers who will be behind individual plexiglass barriers.
3. Everyone will enter through the front door and wash hands upon entry either with soap and water or hand sanitizer.
4. Safe social distancing capabilities, according to the guidelines provided by the WADOH, will set the limit to the number of people in the MC, rather than a specific target number.
5. 2 people per restroom maximum capacity.
6. Seating will be assigned with current COVID regulations taken into account.
7. All high touch surfaces will be disinfected with EPA approved products prior to and after service.
8. Mics and other handheld devices will be cleaned and then disinfected in a UV cabinet.
9. Air purifiers will be running during the entire time people are present in the MC and doors will be open to allow for maximum ventilation.
10. Everyone will exit the MC using the big room doors and hand sanitizer is available as they exit.
Everyone who attends our worship service will need to wear a KN95 mask or approximate equivalent (this is above and beyond what the State or CDC requires). These masks are significantly more effective in preventing the spread of the virus. Cornerstone will have an ample supply for anyone who attends the worship services and needs one so please feel welcome to come. Once infection rates decrease we will return to allowing cloth masks at our worship services.
UPDATE: The Dept of Health has directed that children under age 2 should not wear a mask. Other types of coverings are at the discretion of parents. Children between ages 2-5 are strongly recommended to wear a face covering at all times with the assistance and close supervision of an adult.
If anything changes with your situation, we ask that you let Rita know as soon as possible for the health and safety of the congregation.
Please know that these procedures are subject to change, so please be patient as we navigate in person attendance amidst the shifting safety requirements. Thank you so much and hope to see you soon!